Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 30, 2008

Why Should I meet Barack Obama's Fund Raising Deadline?

Today I received an email from Barack Obama.  He wants me to send him $25 before midnight to meet his fund raising deadline for the end of June.

image

Its not bad enough that I have deadlines of my own to meet, but now I have to meet financial fund raising deadlines for Presidential candidates too?

Well, I have a deadline for Barack Obama.  Before you get any fund raising money out of me, I want to see a plan.  I want to see a substantive plan for your cabinet and administration.  I want to see a plan for the energy crisis.  I want to see a plan for the economy and not just the tax the rich to bring more money into government vaults.  I want to see where and how that money will be spent to actually fuel the economy.

I want to see a plan for foreign relations in the middle east including a policy on Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.

Now, some will say that it is premature to offer up plans before he is President, but from my perspective Barack Obama has no job experience.  So if he wants to get the job, I want to see his plans to get things done, how he will achieve it and where he will begin.

Oh, and while he is at it, I want to see him offer up a plan for equal rights between the sexes.

Show me a plan, show me the right plan, and I'll show Barack the money.  Send me high pressured emails like a salesman trying to meet quota for the month in a modern furniture store running their monthly 'Going Out of Business, Half Off, Everything Must Go Sale' for the 25th month in a row, and he will not see a great deal of support from me.

0 comments: